Actress Vidya Balan gets pregnant - 'Dirty'

Actress Vidya Balan plays her name sake - Vidya - in Sujoy Ghosh's Kahaani. We caught up with the actress at the trailer launch of this film.

"I play Vidya Bagchi, a pregnant lady in search of her husband. It's a beautiful story, and it was humbling when Sujoy told me he wrote the character keeping me in mind," said Vidya, still basking in the glory of The Dirty Picture.
From wearing a red sari, Vidya is now going around in a pregnant avatar. "It's a good way to make the audience relate to your character and get to know the character better. If I have acted in a movie, I'll do everything that is required of me to promote it well," she explained.
So how tough was it playing preggers? "I've tried to do the best I could. When I was younger, I had keenly observed how pregnant women walk, and I used to ape them. I'm glad that practice came to some good use now," she laughed.
Talk to her about her love nest gifted to her by Siddharth Roy Kapoor, and she chooses to evade the questions, but says that she believes in the institution of marriage and that a time will come when tying the knot would be the right thing to do. "I'm in a happy space. I won't delay marriage. I'll give in to it when I'm ready for it. It's an important institution and would be a very sacred part of my life," said Vidya.
 
- Times of India

...