Author Yana Gupta

The gorgeous babuji girl is all set to become an author. No! It’s not her autobiography… but using her own experiences, she will give her readers advice to be happy with life.

File Photo
Yana Gupta will soon give tips on relationships…and tell us how to get a balance life and learn to love.
Yana said, "I really damaged my health by dieting. I have faced eating disorders which badly affected my body. I even stayed in a Buddhist monastery which helped me cope with health problems. The book is all about how I got the balance back in life and learnt to love my body".
"Good health has always been my passion. I have done lot of courses in nutrition, healing and exercises. This book is a compilation of all those experiences. I wanted to share the story with people. It's an honest effort", she added.
After her sizzling item number "Babuji Zara Dheere Chalo", she is again geared up to shoot for another item number soon…may be in a month's time.
This Czech model said, "It is an untitled film. I can't talk much about the song. But this item number will surely add something to my career".
Yana Gupta, who is a citizen of the Czech Republic, is a model and actress of Bollywood. She has a natural beauty, enhanced by peaches and cream complexion, drop-dead gorgeous looks, a stunning figure, and a statuesque height...that surely makes her stand out of the entertainment beauties!

...