Sadia Jahan Prova returns …

To end all kinds of postulations and imaginations popular TV actress and model Sadia Jahan Prova has returned to media yesterday. She has started to take part in shooting for a play titled ‘Pronoyini’ after a two-year break. Kaisar Ahmed is giving direction of the play, which shooting was held at Promi shooting house in the city’s Uttarkhan area yesterday. Script of the play was written by Rizwan Khan where another popular TV actor Anisur Rahman Milon is performing against Prova. 

Kaisar Ahmed told, “In the story of the play, it will be seen that Milon always attitudes like a children. Prova gets the responsibility to help Milon to overcome the situation. Story of the play then continues with climax.”
While sharing his feelings to work with Prova Kaisar Ahmed told The New Nation, “I have selected Prova as a main cast in my play without not thinking her previous unprecedented incidents which took place in her life. I think we should come forward to extend hands for a talented actress at all. I hope Prova will again win hearts of the viewers by virtue of her outstanding acting quality.”
On the other hand, while sharing her feelings to return in the media Prova told this correspondent, “Its my pleasure that I have returned to the acting arena again. I am grateful to my parents to give me necessary support to return in the media. Therefore, I am also grateful to my husband Shanto who always gives me support in this regard. I am giving also thanks to Kaisar bhai as he gave me opportunity to cast in his play.”
Shooting of the play will end today. It is mentioned that Prova lastly performed in drama serial ‘Poth Jana Nai,’ directed by Syed Jamim. ‘Pronoyini’ will go on air on Ekushey Television soon.

News Source: The New Nation

...