Bindu eyes movie role in 2012

Bindu did not accept any offer to act in new Bangla feature films in the last one and a half years.
Asked about her absence from the silver screen for a long period, the actress said, “In fact, there is no reason for not working on Bangla feature film in recent times. Truth to be told, I have been very busy with a film.”
It is expected that Bindu might be seen in a Bangla feature film in 2012.
“I have a plan to work on a Bangla feature film next year. The offers are there. I am just taking my time to decide,” she said.
Currently, four drama serials featuring Bindu are being aired on different TV channels. The serials are Pather Daabi, Kaalo Chhaya, Icarus-er Dana and Akasher Nichey.
“Recently, I have been busy with the shooting of these drama serials, so I can hardly spare time to act in a film,” Bindu added.
Despite her busy schedule, Bindu acted in telefilm Nilimaar Neel Roud. Directed by Nargis Akhter, the telefilm has been made on the occasion of the International Women’s Day. The telefilm will go on air on a private TV channel.

News Source: The Daily Sun

...