Rohan gets debut against Tamanna

Popular film heroine Tamanna has returned in acting after a long-break. She has been performing in a movie titled ‘Prem-er Jonyo Prithibi,’ which will be directed by Moin Biswas.


File Photo
In this film, two heroes--Irfan Khan and Rohan--will be seen performing against Tamanna. Rohan is going to be debuted in the film arena through this movie while Irfan Khan earlier performed in a movie titled ‘Tumi Acho Hridoye’.
While talking about his debut film, Rohan told this correspondent, “My father always dreamt of having me as a film hero and finally, his dream is going to be true. I am grateful to the director and artistes of this movie and I seek their kind cooperation.”
About Rohan, Tamanna said, “Being a new artiste, he is doing very well. I hope he will be able to proceed successfully.”
However, about the movie, Moin Biswas expressed his feelings by this way, “The shooting of this movie has already been done. I have found all artistes of this movie very cordial and dedicated to their work. I hope the film will get enormous popularity among the viewers.”

News Source: 
The New Nation

...