popy - I prefer to stay at home

Popy, one of the leading ladies of mainstream Bangladeshi cinema, has won the National Film Award three times. The actress is very selective about the films she takes up.



What is an ideal weekend for you?
Popy: Relaxing at home and spending time with my family.
Did you shoot this week?
Popy: Yes, it was in Dhaka though.

What is your favourite menu for breakfast?
Popy: I make sure there are various kinds of fruits on my table.

What are places that you often visit?
Popy: There are not many places to go here in Dhaka; the awful traffic situation makes it even more difficult. Whenever I'm free, I prefer to stay at home and relax.

What is your definition of relaxation?
Popy: I enjoy watching movies.

What is your definition of an ideal holiday?
Popy: A day of delight, when I go out with my siblings.

What is the one thing that is always in your fridge?
Popy: Sweets.

Do you enjoy reading?
Popy: Right now I'm reading Humayun Ahmed's “Samudra Bilash”.

What sort of shopping you usually do?
Popy: Groceries.

News Source: 
The Daily Star

...